Food Mashup: Fiesta Pizza


If you’ve been keeping up with my recipes, you’re no stranger to my pizza mashups (see the others HERE & HERE). This was actually one of the first pizza mashups I ever tried (before I started this blog), and it’s finally made its blog debut: Chicken Enchilada Pizza. Pizza is great. Mexican food is my weakness. It’s only natural to combine them, right?

XO – Courtney


follow on bloglovin
Forks on the Right : Food Mashup: Fiesta Pizza

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Food Mashup: Fiesta Pizza


If you’ve been keeping up with my recipes, you’re no stranger to my pizza mashups (see the others HERE & HERE). This was actually one of the first pizza mashups I ever tried (before I started this blog), and it’s finally made its blog debut: Chicken Enchilada Pizza. Pizza is great. Mexican food is my weakness. It’s only natural to combine them, right?

XO – Courtney


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home