Honey, I'm Good


There's a lot of bad happening. No matter how big or small, we are all facing something. But there's also a lot of good happening, and sometimes we overlook all the good things around us and get swept up in the bad, so today, I'm going to focus on only the good, and I encourage you to do the same. 

XO – Courtney

top [urban outfitters] // tank [h&m] // shorts [forever XXI] // 
hat [urban outfitters] // shoes [old]

follow on bloglovin

[photo credit: zack hardy]
Forks on the Right : Honey, I'm Good

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Honey, I'm Good


There's a lot of bad happening. No matter how big or small, we are all facing something. But there's also a lot of good happening, and sometimes we overlook all the good things around us and get swept up in the bad, so today, I'm going to focus on only the good, and I encourage you to do the same. 

XO – Courtney

top [urban outfitters] // tank [h&m] // shorts [forever XXI] // 
hat [urban outfitters] // shoes [old]


[photo credit: zack hardy]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home